Egg and Cheese Veggie Wrap
Packed with protein and plenty of veggies, this is a wrap that's sure to please.
- Healthy CarbohydrateCounts as a serving of Healthy Carbohydrate
- Healthy FatCounts as a serving of Healthy Fat
- ProteinCounts as a serving of Protein
- Raw VegetableCounts as a serving of Raw Vegetable
To complete the 400 Calorie meal, add Cooked Vegetable in amounts recommended by your meal plan. You may also have additional Raw Vegetables.
* To complete the 600 Calorie Meal, add Cooked Vegetable and an additional Healthy Carbohydrate. You may also have additional raw vegetables.
Makes 1 serving
What you'll need
2 hard boiled eggs
½ cup lowfat cottage cheese
2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1 8-inch whole wheat flour tortilla
Chopped veggies, leafy greens
What to do
Mash eggs, cottage cheese and mustard together with a fork until fairly smooth and well-mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread on flour tortilla, top generously with chopped vegetables and leafy greens. Roll into a wrap.
Protein: 28 g
Carbohydrate: 28 g
Fat: 14 g